Cancun Instagram captions make the perfect accompaniment to the beautiful photos that you have taken during your trip. Cancun is one of the most popular destinations in Mexico and for good reason: Cancun is stunning.
Whether you are visiting Cancun as part of a wider Quintana Roo and Yucatan travel itinerary or you are treating yourself to two weeks by the sea, you are sure to have a wonderful time. Opt to base yourself in the hotel zone so that you can roll right out of bed and head straight to the beach.
Many of the luxe hotels and resorts here have direct beach access and private stretches of shoreline. Playa Delfines and Playa Chac Mool are popular places to hang out and relax, with the latter being the more peaceful of the two.
Enjoy the sea from another perspective by diving or snorkeling in the translucent azure waters. The MUSA underwater art museum is a fascinating new attraction that opened in recent years and allows you to see huge, larger-than-life sculptures while diving underwater.
Cancun is also conveniently located for a wider exploration of the Yucatan peninsula. You can take day trips from here to some of the best places in the Yucatan. For instance, the ruins at Ek Balam, Coba, Chichen Itza, or some of the countless cenotes in the area.
You could also head down the coast towards Tulum, Bacalar, and Mahahual from here. Alternatively, head north towards Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, Isla de la Mujeres, Isla Holbox, and El Cuyo.
Cancun is a safe destination suitable for all travelers, provided you take the necessary common sense precautions you would anywhere. Both the hotel zone and downtown Cancun boasts an excellent restaurant and nightlife options where you can enjoy everything from traditional Yucatecan food to international fare.
Cancun Instagram Captions
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy a plane ticket to Cancun and that is kind of the same thing
- Cancun is calling and I must go
- Cancun is always a good idea
- What’s up beaches
- Heaven is a place on earth. Its name is Cancun!
- Save water, and drink margaritas!
- Some call it Cancun, I call it heaven
- Heading on vacation for some vitamin C (ancun)
- The tans might fade but the memories Can-cun last forever!
- Cancun is 50 shades of blue
- Mornings like these
- I want to make memories in Cancun
- View from our balcony in Cancun
- Buenos Dias, Cancun!
- Goodnight from Cancun, see you mañana!
- Cancun, you have me under your spell
- We will always have Cancun
- I followed my heart and it led me to Cancun
- Hasta mañana Cancun
- Beach, please!
- Having beach therapy in Cancun
- Girls just wanna have sun!
- Vitamin sea
- I miss being in Cancun and never knowing what day of the week it is
- You can call me on my shell phone
- Good times and tan lines
- Cancun is always sunny with a chance of mezcal!
- I never want to say hasta luego to Mexico!
- The best memories are made in flip flops
- Beach vibes only
- Don’t worry, beach happy!
- You can never have too much of Cancun
- No one likes a shady beach
- What happens in Cancun, stays in Cancun
- Dear Cancun, I love you!
- I need to find someone that looks at me the same way I look at the beaches in Cancun!
- Nama’stay at the beach
- Resting beach face
- Waking up in Cancun
- Cancun: where every day is Taco Tuesday!
- Cancun beaches are a thing of beauty
- Spending my entire day at the beach because I Can-cun
- Ways to my heart: 1. Buy me tacos 2. Feed me tacos 3. BE a taco
- Gone to Cancun. Back never
- Cancun is spec-taco-lur!
- Yes we Can-cun
- Cancun is more than mezcal and tequila
- Whatever the question was, I feel like the answer is Cancun
- You’re the piña to my colada
- Buenos tardes from Cancun!
- Hasta luego I am headed to Cancun!
- Life leads you down many paths but the best ones lead to the beach!
- Happiness comes in waves
- Somewhere between living and dreaming, there’s Cancun
- Let the sea set you free
- Just arrived in the land of tacos and tequila
- Happiness is chips and guacamole
- Cancun, mi corazon
- Mexico, tu eres mi amor!
- Te amo Cancun
- Me encanta, Cancun
- Vamos a la playa!
- I drink margaritas, therefore I am
- Cancun, you had me at hola
- I hate tacos… said no Juan ever!
- Shake your palm palms
- When life gives you lemons, grab some tequila!
- Today’s good mood is sponsored by Cancun
- I would love to have a summer body… but I also love tacos
- Surround yourself with tacos, not negativity
- I never want to leave you Cancun
- I’m in a good place right now. Not mentally or emotionally, I’m just in Cancun
- Things to do today 1. Drink tequila 2. Drink more tequila
- Those Cancun sunsets…
- Making waves in Cancun
- Vive Mexico!
- Endless blue
- Wish you were here?
- Hola from Mexico!
- Hola Cancun
- I’m in Cancun eating like there’s no mañana
- Greetings from paradise
- Meanwhile in Cancun…
- This señorita needs a margarita
- Watching the sunset with a piña colada
- Cancun, you guac my world!
- When I see Cancun, my eyes turn into little hearts
- Time to taco bout another trip to Cancun
- High tides & good vibes
- Salty hair, don’t care
- Fiesta, Siesta, Tequila, Repeat
- Another tequila, por favor!
- Mamacita needs a michelada!
- Let’s taco bout going to Mexico
- Cancun? Taco bout a great time!
- Time for a michelada!
- Un michelada, por favor
- You know you’re in Mexico when the bartender serves you a michelada
- Work, save, go to Mexico, repeat
- Happiness is sitting by the pool in Mexico with a piña colada
- Once upon a time in Mexico…
- Life is better in a bikini
- Calmate and drink a michelada
- Calmate and drink a piña colada
- When life gives you lemons, drink micheladas!
- Welcome to the Mexican Caribbean!
- Waking up to the Mexican Caribbean
- Viva la Mexico!
- Cancun vibes
- A tequila a day keeps the doctor away
- Tacos and micheladas in Cancun
- Beach don’t kill my vibe
- Vacation mood: ON
- Life is too short to drink bad margaritas
- How to have a beach body: 1. Have a body 2. Go to the beach
- Palm trees, ocean breeze, salty air, sun-kissed hair. That endless summer, take me there
- Another Juan of dos days in Mexico
- Long time no sea
- Anytime is a good time to go to Mexico!
- Chillin’ like a villain in Cancun
- Because life is too short to spend every opportunity vacationing in Cancun!
- I’ve got a crush on Cancun
- Viva la vida
- Una cerveza por favor
- Let’s wander where the wifi is weak
- The sun, the sand, and a drink in my hand
- Take me to Cancun
- Living my best life in Cancun
- Living that Cancun life
- Keep calm and buy a ticket to Cancun
- Cancun is a non-stop fiesta!
- All you need in life is a little mezcal and tequila
- Margaritas with my señoritas
- Heard that tequila is the soup of the day
- I’d rather be in Mexico
- Arrived in the land of mariachi and tequila!
- I want to have my own Eat, Pray, Love adventure where I just run away to Mexico and live off tacos and tequila
- Eating tacos isn’t me cheating on my diet. Going on a diet is me cheating on tacos
- Alcohol you later!
- Vacation in Cancun: hair gets lighter. Skin gets darker. Water gets warmer. Drinks get colder. Music gets louder. Nights get longer. Life gets better.
- Cancun, tu eres la amor de mi vida (Cancun, you are the love of my life!)
- There’s no place like Cancun
- Want to stay in Mexico forever tbh
- Never met a Cancun beach I didn’t like
- Never met a breakfast taco I didn’t like
Cancun Quotes for Instagram
Everything goes better with tacos.Rachel Caine
Surely, of all the windows of the world, the horizon is the greatestFreya Stark
Seize the moment. Man was never intended to become an oysterTeddy Roosevelt
It’s never too late to be what you might have beenGeorge Eliot
Life without Mexican food is like no life at allUnknown
Al que a buen árbol se arrima, buena sombra le cobija/ He who gets close to a good tree is sheltered by good shadeMexican proverb
It was too much tequila, or not quite enoughJimmy Buffet
Si te lleva el diablo, que te lleve en buen caballo – If the devil takes you, let him take you on a good horseMexican proverb
I don’t eat fast food often, but I love tacos. I could write prophetically about how perfect the taco isKen Baumann
The weirdest place I ever actually woke up in was a villa on the beach in Mexico. It was burning hot, and there were all these crabs walking around me. But I was feeling good, so I went with the vibeNayvadius Cash
I felt completely at home in Mexico. Mexico opened my heart.Aimee Garcia
Everyone has seen photographs of Mexicans wearing those big sombreros. When you come to Mexico, the astonishing thing is, nobody wears these hats at allBruce Beresford
Tacos are like what the voices of a hundred angels singing Bob Dylan while sitting on rainbows and playing banjos would taste like if that sound were edibleIsabel Quintero
But I’m not running away. I’m running toward… toward adventure, toward discovery, toward diversity. And while I was in Mexico I discovered something intriguing: Once I leave the U.S., I am not bound by the rules of my culture.Rita Golden Gelman
If you cant stand the heat, don’t go to Cancun in the summerBen Stein
I took a trip down to Mexico. It kind of changed my perspective on life a little bit.Derrick Favors
Mexico is a mosaic of different realities and beauties.Enrique Pena Nieto
All good stories start in cantinasRodolfo Anaya
On most holidays, you’ll find me in Mexico. Actually, on most holidays you won’t find me. I’m at a beach, and it’s wonderful.Kyrsten Sinema
I’m convinced that anyone who doesn’t like Mexican food is a psychopathJim Gaffigan
Have you been to Cancun? Did you enjoy these Cancun Instagram captions?
You might also enjoy reading these facts about Mexico, or these tips on how to prepare for your first trip to Mexico. If you are visiting Cancun, you might also be interested in reviewing these Cancun airport hotels.
Enjoy Cancun! Bien Viaje!